Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My name is Christie and I am also an Addict!

I am Christie and as you may have noticed I have recruited one of my very good friends Joby to blog with me! Between the two of us we have lots of travel info to share and lots of story's to share as well. Joby will have even more stories since she has at least one cruise booked and maybe a second in the works.  We are going to color code our posts so everyone (if anyone is actually reading this) will know if it's me or Joby. I will be purple. We will have to wait to see what color Joby decided on.


Like I said before, I really want to go on a 40th birthday cruise but my husband is not an addict like me and would prefer to go hunting or climb a mountain that is covered in ice. Not really my idea of a fun vacation. I can see myself being attacked by whatever I am trying to hunt because I was too chicken to pull the trigger or loosing a nose to frostbite or at the least break something! So maybe a girls trip is in store.  


I really can't decided which cruise line I want to go on next. I feel like a kid at Christmas where I can't decided which present to open next! I love Carnival! I have never has a bad experience but I feel like I should venture out and try other cruise lines. I have been looking at Royal Caribbean and Disney. I'm not sure if I would like NCL because I have heard that they have freestyle dining. I should do more investigating because I am really not sure how that works. On Carnival one of my favorite things is dinner in the dining room where I have the same waitstaff for the entire cruise. I tried the Your Time Dining on a 4 day cruise and even though I liked the freedom to come in when I wanted I missed the personal aspect of seeing those smiling faces and them calling me by name and remembering that I like a cappuccino with dessert and tea with dinner. It's the small things I look forward to. 


That's all for today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment