Thursday, January 12, 2012

Complainers

We loved our cruise with Joby and Bill! that cruise would not have been the same with out them and the crazy thing is like Joby said we had just met. Over the years we have remained good friends and I have cherished our friendship! So on to what is on my mind....


Complainers! Have you ever been on a trip where someone complains about something all of the time? It is soooo annoying! I just want to look at them and say Shut Up! but I usually refrain and start talking to myself which probably makes me look like an idiot! Ha Ha! (Anyways, I just wanted to let Joby and Mel know that I am not talking about you or even the vacations with y'all!) I have cruised however twice where someone in my party was extremely annoying and complained about everything! Food is not hot enough, food is too hot, food is not fresh enough, its too cold here and too warm there; I could go on and on. ANNOYING! this is my advice and repeat after me...


I am on vacation. Everything is great and everything is wonderful. If I don't like what is served to me I will politely (and using manners) send it back for something else all the while smiling! 


Now don't you feel better! Remember this the next time you go on vacation and all will go smoothly! 


Right now I am dreaming of Las Vegas or Chicago! 

1 comment:

  1. I know, how can anybody complain when they are being fed 6 times a day and not have to do dishes? Room service 24 hrs a day, spa with in our reach and towel animal and chocolates everynight. Did I mention chocolate fountain,and steak and lobster? And chocolate melting cake. Oh, oh I might be a chocoholic too!

    Joby

    ReplyDelete