Monday, February 6, 2012

Ok, so it has been a while since I have blogged. Sorry....


I have a new place that I really want to go and it's not a cruise, go figure! I have never been to a resort. I think it would be amazing to walk on the beach hand in hand with my soul mate in the moon light! (Wow, I'm such a romantic!) Anyways, I am going to post some pics of the Ti Kaye Village Resort in St Lucia. It looks like paradise! 


I included a floor plan to one of their cottages. Check out the garden shower off the bathroom...It's outside!! There is a hammock next to your own private pool! WOW! 


Too cool not to share! :) Christie


http://tikaye.com/_OLD/


Cottage with Pool





3 comments:

  1. Wow, so romantic. Looks so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how much the plane tickets would cost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked under Expedia traveling in July for 5 nights it's $1591 pp

    ReplyDelete