Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dreaming of ..... Cozumel! I have been to Cozumel 3 times on cruises but I have never been there to stay! Cozumel is one of my favorite islands to go to on a cruise. I would love to be able to explore the island without being on a time limit. I've been to Paradise Beach (which I LOVE) and to Mr Sancho's too but I have not been to downtown or to the Mayan Ruins. I have not snorkeled in Cozumel because I was scared to snorkel until half through our last cruise in Grand Cayman. So I have decided that next year to celebrate our 15th anniv I want to go Cozumel!


So while researching resorts in Cozumel I came across a treasure...Aura Cozumel Grand Resort!


 I have got to try this place out...a lazy river that drops you off at your suite, beautiful ocean views, several dining options, all inclusive! The ocean view suite is over 700 sq feet! The beach and water looks fantastic!  I want to go!






No comments:

Post a Comment