Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello everyone...This is Christie. I know, I know...it's been a while since I wrote last. I really didn't think anyone was reading this blog until last week my sweet sis in law asked me when I was going to blog again...so, here I am. Lots to write about since last time.
I have since booked another cruise. Yes, I was able to talk my amazing and handsome husband into one more cruise to celebrate mine and my best friend's husband's 40th birthdays next year. We are going with our friends that we cruised with last December as families on the Carnival Magic. We had a blast with them in December so I know we will have the time of our lives on our couples cruise! We decided we loved the Magic so much that we wanted to go on a couple's cruise (without the kids)...There were so many places and activities that we were not able to do last time so we are going to have a second go at it! On all my previous cruises I have always stayed on the Rivera Deck a.k.a. the Basement, this time we have booked Spa Cabins on the Spa Deck - Deck 12. We booked inside cabins since we can walk out our door turn left and be outside in a matter of minutes. I have also never been in the spa on a cruise so I am pretty excited out it! I also requested the Chef's Table thinking it was a long shot that we would actually have a spot and with in a day I received my confirmation back so now I am even more excited!!!
We are booked on the April 14, 2013 sailing and our ports are Key West, Freeport and Nassau. We have not nailed down any plans yet for the ports. I am open to suggestions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment